Less Stress with the doTERRA Adaptiv™ System
Stress is something we all encounter every day. It can come in the form of an upcoming test, an important business meeting, or a move to a new home. Sometimes, difficult situations can be too much to handle, leaving you feeling overwhelmed and discouraged.
doTERRA wanted to provide a natural solution to this. After years of research and formulation, the Adaptiv™ System was released during the 2019 Together Global Convention. This system is designed to support you in moments of tension and stress by harnessing the powerful benefits of several essential oils and botanicals.
The system includes the Adaptiv Calming Blend, Adaptiv Touch, and Adaptiv Capsules. Each of these products complements one another and gives you access to aromatic, topical, and internal benefits. So, what’s the difference between the products? How do you use them?
The Adaptiv oil blend includes Wild Orange, Lavender, Copaiba, Spearmint, Magnolia, Rosemary, Neroli, and Sweetgum. It has a sweet citrus scent that is calming and relaxing, making it perfect for diffusing. When applied topically, Adaptiv can also soothe, uplift, and increase feelings of tranquility.
Here are just a few ways you can use this powerful blend:
- Put a drop on your palm, rub your hands together, and inhale deeply.
- Mix three drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil as part of a relaxing massage.
- Diffuse in your home to promote a centered and calm mindset.
- Add three to four drops to and soak in a calming Epsom salt bath.
Adaptiv Touch takes all the benefits of the calming blend and makes it even more convenient. It comes in a 10 mL roller bottle, so you can easily take it with you to work, school, or wherever you find yourself in a difficult situation. The blend is also diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil, which helps with absorption and allows for quick and easy application whenever you need it.
There are several ways you can use Adaptiv Touch:
- Massage into your shoulders and neck to ease tension and relieve fatigue.
- Roll on your wrists and temples if you feel you need to regain composure quickly.
- Apply to your pulse points to promote feelings of balance.
The Adaptiv oil blend isn’t formulated for internal use, which is why we made Adaptiv Capsules. It has the mood-boosting effects of Lavender, Coriander, and Fennel essential oils and uses the clinically studied Sceletium and GABA to support healthy emotional responses to everyday stressors.* The capsules can promote positive feelings, encourage relaxation, support emotional balance, and help you adapt to stressful situations.*
- Take one capsile dailty to combat stress, tension, and occasional anxious feelings.*
Stress in life is unavoidable, but the Adaptiv System can help you face change and tension with peace and calm confidence. Check out these Adaptiv products for yourself and stress less today!