When used as a kitchen spice, the hot, earthy nature of Ginger oil adds flavor to a variety of dishes, and can help to support healthy digestion.
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of Ginger oil in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
- Internal use may help support healthy digestion*
- Known as an internal use digestive aid to help ease occasional indigestion and nausea*
- Soothing and calming aroma
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.